All Building Inspections was established by Ian Hall in 2009
Ian is a qualified builder who served his apprenticeship with Downer in Wellington. He has over 35 years experience working in the building industry here in New Zealand and overseas. His experience ranges from new build residential, commercial, additions and alterations to renovations and refurbishment.
For the last ten years, Ian has specialized in building inspection and building condition surveys.
Ian is committed to continuing professional development. He is a member of the New Zealand Institute of Building Inspectors N.Z.I.B.I. and keeps informed of industry recommendations from B.R.A.N.Z. (Building Research Association of New Zealand).
All Building Inspections is an independent New Zealand company located in Waikanae, on the Kapiti Coast, providing services from Levin to Wellington.
Innovators of a solution-based approach to building reports
We value a more personal service. We also don’t believe that one size fits all. Our builder’s reports are not generic tick-boxes and the information in them is specifically written for you.
Ian is passionate about realizing a property’s potential and as owner-operator he enjoys being able to spend that bit more time talking with clients about their plans.
- Fees are dependent on the size of the property.
- Reports are sent within 24 hours of the inspection.
- Comprehensive and concise reader-friendly reports .
- We are independent, qualified, NZIBI registered and insured.
Our aim is to help you make an informed decision
- Whether you’re a first-home-buyer wanting to know which work to prioritize.
- Planning renovations and want to know your investment is a sound one.
- Ready to down-size and looking for a low maintenance home.
- Preparing for sale.
- Growing your rental portfolio.
- Or simply upgrading…